Whatever kind of gas detection monitor or test system you require, MSA Safety has what you need.
Ultimately, what we do is all about saving lives. MSA Safety sent workers to help after the Deepwater Horizon oil rig disaster and after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Their company history dates back to the 1910s, and they operate by a strict code of ethics and values every day, which is why Safety Supply is proud to partner with them.
We have multiple gas detection products to fit every situation so you’ll have what you need when every moment counts.
ALTAIR® 4X Multigas Detector
This is a classic, versatile gas detector that is good for a variety of industries that require gas detection, from firefighting to welding. It can simultaneously measure up to 4 gases including combustible gases, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide. This detector can also let others know if the user has become immobile or if danger is in the air.
- 4-year sensor life
- 24-hour run time
- Designed to withstand 20-foot drop
- 50% less calibration per minute than average industry gas detector
- Easy operation in low-light situations
ALTAIR® 5X Multigas Detector
This multigas detector is designed to be rugged and durable and can detect combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs and more.
- Measures up to 6 gases including natural gas, available with PID Detector.
- Rugged and durable, designed to survive 10-foot drop
- Easy operation in low light
- Compatible with GALAXY® GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software
- Wireless bluetooth automatically included
- Tells others when users has become immobile
- Alerts those in vicinity of danger
- Uses about half the calibration gas of comparable gas detectors in industry
- ISHN Readers’ Choice Award Winner
ALTAIR® Single-Gas Detector
These gas detection sensors operate over 2 years, for a long life span that is still cost-effective. One-button operation and great durability.
- Sensor options for CO, H2S, and O2
- Sensor leakage-resistant
- Triple alarm system
- Durable and simple
GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System
This test system streamlines your MSA ALTAIR Gas Detection fleet. Simple, smart testing and calibration with automated test stand. You’ll have complete data access and control over your fleet with this instrument.
- Simultaneously test up to 10 instruments
- Testing starts automatically without touching a button
- Simple usage, no extensive training
- 18 languages available